PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Form:
Name: Vernix
Personality: Cold. He's udner controle of lord Netherborn. He's obsesed by Power becaue of that. Though deep inside him... He's a very nice young man. IF only someone could free him...
Weapon: Darkness oblivion (A Keyblade, called Oblivion, but with a great boost of Darkness power)
Special Ability: (Thunder, Fire, Ice, Water, etc.): Darkness, Fire
Other: (In the story he starts out as evil member, but is suposed to becoem one of the good ones :D)

102The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Accepted.

103The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix looks around, Searching for an other human to kill, for his master. As night comes, he thinks about why he needs to kill those humans... He's one himself, after all. It was the first time he ever thinked about that...

Vernix lays donw in the grass, and falls asleep, after a little while....

104The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

((PAST TENSE DRON, NOT PRESENT.))

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! Looks like they don't exactly like me...."

105The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

*Get's awaken by a loud sound"

Vernix: "WHAT THE-"

Vernix: I SWEAR I HEARD A SOUND OF A MAVERIK...

*Runs to where he heard the sound"

Vernix: So it seems i was right eh, Well i'l lfinish you off!

(doesn't notices Shikute nor Spark)

106The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*At the Abandoned City*

*While Shikute is observing the Maverick, he's charging his energy in his beam saber for a 1 hit K.O attack, but it seems that the Maverick is charging a plasma beam attack from his eye to kill Sparks, Shikute then quickly push Sparks away then swing his saber at the Maverick head but it seems that the maverick also has fired the plasma beam, the plasma beam hits Shikute but Shikute's Excalibur slash hits the gigantic Maverick straight at the head, Shikute was badly injured because of the attack but the Maverick is destroyed, while Shikute was dragging himself to Spark, Shikute says "Urgg...perhaps Spark has helped me by distracting the Maverick attention from me ...however im the one the are badly injured...I must teleport back to Ice with Spark.., Shikute then grab Sparks and teleport to Ice using his remaining power but Shikute then suddenly falls infront of Ice.

107The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Venix:... Hey what was that thing that just Teleported away?" Ohwell....

*used Song of Darkness, to make the Marvik sleep"

Vernix: Say whatever yo want but why wasting my time here... i am pretty sure that thing that teleported away is something my master wants to disepear.. heh. i'll find it again.

108The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

((Shik, past tense, Dron, you've suddenly turned good? Mavericks are the bad guys!))
"Er, Shikute! You alright?"

109The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

(I didn't totaly turn good... But thos Marvicks just works on his nerves, since Vernix is a human, and they think he's a "good guy")

Vernix: Maybe i can still track em down....

Vernix:I could use my last Teleportion Wing... but is this worth it....?

*He took the item out of his bag, and desided to use it*

*Teleports right after Ice*

Vernix: Oh, so i was right.. an other human. Be ready to die!~
*Takes out keyblade*

110The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Hmph. I've been training here for days. You actually think you can defeat me? You're foolish."
Ice took out the ice daggers and plunged one into the leg of the other person.

111The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: Fool.... I'm Darkness itself. MY body is darkness. It just restores, restores, and restores...

(I don't mean to godmod, he says that's so, but it stil hurts him, and uscha, and yeah, with that i mean he is beatable!)

(Ice is suposed to beat him, but not to kill him ok?)

*Slash of time*

Vernix: ...! How is that possible... I can't Time stop you...?!

112The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I've been enhanced with the power of the C blade and that means that time slashes won't effect me."
Ice took out the dagger and Vernix's wound froze and started to sting him.

113The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: Ugh... You... You aren't just someone. you're special... Who are you...?

114The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Um... what, i have no idea what's going on right now..."

115The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*While Vernix and Ice were fighting, Shikute suddenly standing up with his eye closed but he is emating somekind of Red and purple coloured energy from him, there was something weird going on to Shikute, after Shikute have just stand up, Shikute then open his eye's and release alot of energy from him the energy were very powerful that it created a wormhole, the wormhole then sucks Vernix, Ice, Spark and Shikute in it, but somehow the wormhole sent all of them back to Ice's time where the earth is still in chaos.

116The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 am

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: Ugh... W-What happened?! What is this world? Is htis the future? The End of the world? What year are we in...?

*Vernix looked around him, seeing ice, which reminds him he was fighting...*

Vernix: Ohwell. Did you do this, Ice? Wait no, that's not possible... I didnt' saw you do anything, and the light came from my back... I need to find out who or what did this, and stop it. For godness sake....

*A LOAD SOUND JUST CAME FROM NORTHWEST OF WHERE THEY GOT TELEPORTED*

Vernix: What The?! *Runs to where the sound came from*

117The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:53 am

Shikute

Shikute

*While Vernix were running toward the sound, Shikute walk towards Ice slowly while facing the ground because of the serious injury that he has and then Shikute say to Ice "I-Ice...I think..t-this is the best time for you all to run...take Spark with you..and d-don't worry about me..Im a Reploid.....even if I were destroyed..I-I could still be made again.....I'll stay here to distract any incoming enemy..go now, go!", Shikute then run toward Vernix while holding on his own shoulder.

118The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"No. I won't leave you here. I have one of their C Blades and I can trick them into believing that I'm one of their clan. Oh, and stay away from Vernix."

119The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 am

Shikute

Shikute

*Shikute then stop walking and says "I-Ice, just go and take Spark... you have a life....im just a robot...I could be repair again no matter h-how many time's I was destroyed... just go and take Spark with y-you.. I'll be back..." then Shikute keep on walking towards Vernix to check out whats going on.

120The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:47 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Just go! Vernix'll help you!"
Ice walked towards the Mavericks and said tho them,
"You're my minions now. Come with us."

121The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:52 am

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

As Vernix walked to the direction of the sound, he senced he was followed, so suprices the one with a strike raid.

Vernix walked to the person but sees, supriced, that it's not a "who", but an "it" as it's a robot.

Vernix: What are you? Why do you follow me? Well... You dpn't seem like an enemy, for some reason...

122The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Just after Vernix's was asking Shikute who he is, Shikute stops walking and say "who I am is not important........I am here to defeat all of Lord Netherborn h-henchman and then........i'll defeat Lord Netherborn to ensure the w-worlds safety..." Shikute then draw his Akantor Saber and ready to fight.

Last edited by Shikute on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

123The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: So you want to defeat the lord? I am his aprentice. But still, i feel something isn't right about him. He told me to erase the human rase. But everyone says he's the "bad guy"

*Vernix took his Keyblade, but then made it desepear again*

Vernix: Look, if you want to fight me, then at least tell me your name, since you know mine..

124The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Shikute then says to Vernix "My name is S-Shikute...im a Class-A M-Maverick Hunter..enough with talking...l-lets fight.." Shikute then dash toward Vernix but slower than it used to be because of the injuries and ready to swing his saber.

125The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

*vernix used Gravity Strike*

(Shikute floats in the air in a ball of darkness, unable to move)

Vernix: You Fool. I'l take you to my master, he can probely do something with you.

*teleported away with Shikute*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next