PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

50% 50% [ 3 ]
50% 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

"Vernix. Get out. That's a cyber cell."

Click on 'em pwease :D
View user profile

152 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Riku

Admin
Admin
Vernix: Pfft. You again. *Teleports away with shikute... But fails*

Vernix: AAH. You- you always stop me when i least want it

View user profile

153 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Shikute

*Shikute woke up and beginning to enrage, maybe because the dream has make Shikute angry, Shikute then charge his dark energy at his horn and shoots straight at the cells gate creating a large explosion and causing a massive damage to the cyber cell.

You are the Lord of Darkness, the King of all dragons. your the top elder dragon. You are the most feared monster in the lands, even more feared then Jhen Morhan and Deviljho themselves. Fortunately you normally just stay confined to a limited space, you don't like to get out much. Your so powerful and unmatched so your often calm. But when hurt you lash out with unmatched rage and power. You use almost every element available. Only the strongest can take you down.
View user profile

154 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Riku

Admin
Admin
Vernix: Lol. That's the way, But first, what happened?

View user profile

155 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Shikute

Shikute's enrage begins to settle down, then Shikute turn to Vernix and say "That guy used a Chaos Void on me...now I remember my family back..but who's the one that saved me?..anyway, there was a intruder, we have to get rid of it"

You are the Lord of Darkness, the King of all dragons. your the top elder dragon. You are the most feared monster in the lands, even more feared then Jhen Morhan and Deviljho themselves. Fortunately you normally just stay confined to a limited space, you don't like to get out much. Your so powerful and unmatched so your often calm. But when hurt you lash out with unmatched rage and power. You use almost every element available. Only the strongest can take you down.
View user profile

156 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Riku

Admin
Admin
Vernix: You probaly never knew, and you wheren't suposed to know. But that was a woman, my mother, Luna. She trusted me to hel pyou on your quest to find who you are, and to stop Lord Netherborn. But i came to join him because, if i didn't, he'd kill me, i was wounded, tired, and i could no more.... Netherborn killed her, and i fled away. At night, Nightmares still hount me about the terrible time. She was your mom too, but you where dying so that's why she done that. She Sacrefied her for us... You get the idea what i am from you?

View user profile

157 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

GLaDos

Admin
Admin
"Really... they're taking ages, I wonder if they can still hear the alarm... I can definitely hear it."
Two gates fall down from the ceiling and trap Spark.
"Ha, pathetic. KAMEHAMEHA!"
Spark fires a blast at the gates, breaking them and allowing him to pass.
"I never knew I had that much power... the gates are literally now fried to crisps."
Spark walks further.

View user profile

158 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Shikute

Shikute then turn to Vernix and say "What do you mean Luna was our mother? as far as I could remember and that is also the only thing that I could remember is that all of my family and friend were killed, how could she be my mother, Vernix?"

View user profile

159 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'll tell Lord Netherborn of this. Capturing a traitor and a Maverick-fighter. What a great achievement!"
Zhoom threw a smoke bomb at them.

View user profile

160 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Shikute

Shikute then grab Vernix and dash outside of Lord Netherborn Place and then Shikute say "Vernix, did you know that Zhoom has heard what you have said? you need to get out now before you too die, I shall deal with that Zhoom guy and I will make sure he will never open his mouth again, go now! find those that fought against Lord Netherborn to make sure that we have some ally with us, don't worry about me, it won't take long" Shikute then dash inside Lord Netherborn's place and ready to fight any enemy.

View user profile

161 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 pm

"Last time you tried to defeat me, you ended up in the dungeon. Now that I have my iron mask, you really can't defeat me. This iron mask is the key to my power."
Zhoom put it on and shot an arrow at Shikute.

View user profile

162 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Shikute

Shikute swing his saber right at the arrow and the arrow was cut into pieces and then Shikute say "So, thats the key to your power eh? then i'll destroy it and then i'll end your miserable life!" Shikute then Charge his dark energy on his knuckle and appear infront of Zhoom and then Shikute use Dark Cyclotrons Punch right at Zhoom's face cracking his mask a bit and causing a large energy explosion sending Zhoom's on the air.

(hmmmmm, this new skins has make the words hard to be read because of its size, then i'll just use normal font)

Last edited by Shikute on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

163 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 am

"Shame. You got tricked. The key to my power is my soul. The only way to kill that is to use the Soul Eater spell. Shame you can't do that. Idiot."

View user profile

164 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 am

Shikute

Shikute then say "Do I look like as if I care? Even if you're unbeatable, I shall still beat it out of you and stop Lord Netherborn from getting Earth!" and then Shikute leap right at Zhoom's and use the Dark Cyclotrons Punch again causing another large explosion and sending Zhoom's crashing on the ground.

View user profile

165 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:36 am

"Give me the challenge that I crave! C'mon, fight!"
"STOP!"
"L.. Lord Netherborn? What are you doing here?"
"It seems you cannot even defeat a mere half race. The third-weakest kind around. You are infused with the power of the ZX Dragon and yet you cannot defeat a mere? I'll show you how to defeat one of them. Cyclone Psychic!"
Shikute was lifted up from the ground and a cyclone surrounded him. He flew out of the castle and into a small field.
"That clears it up. As for you, you silent beggar, you're locked in the dungeons. That'll teach you a lesson!"

View user profile

166 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:42 am

Shikute

Before Shikute hit the lands, Shikute charge alot of energy at his horn and use a more powerful Cero beam towards Lord Netherborn castle causing a very powerful explosion and causing a serious damage to Lord Netherborn's Castle, then Shikute say "Its still not over! i'll get you one day or another, Lord Netherborn!!" and then Shikute crash on the fields.

View user profile

167 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:46 am

Chapter 2 - The Midnight Field
"Er... Where am I?" Ice asked as he saw someone flying out of lord Netherborn's castle.
"That must be... Shikute!"
Ice ran out through the castle thorns and saw Shikute lying on the floor.
"Er... SHIKUTE! WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD! Wait a sec... What is this place, a jungle on the east, a volcano north, a desert west and a mountain behind? This is weird..."

View user profile

168 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:50 am

Shikute

Shikute then wakes up and say "Ughh...who are you? oh wait, you must be Ice, right? I wonder how could you still recognise me although I have undergo some changes, but where is Spark?" then Shikute stands up and stare's at Ice.

View user profile

169 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 am

"Dunno. But I can recognize you because of that blade you've got there. Do you know what this place is?"

View user profile

170 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 am

GLaDos

Admin
Admin
"Thank goodness my Sneak ability works...Hey, I see Shikute and Ice!"
Spark runs over, still invisible, then turns visible.
"BOO!"
(151st post! yay, i've posted the same amount of posts as pokemon in red/blue/yellow/green!)

View user profile

171 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 am

"Shut up. Can't you see we're in the middle of nowhere?"

View user profile

172 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Shikute

Shikute then say to Ice "Hmmmmmm..you say that you recognise me with my sword? maybe you're right, after all in this time, only I use a Beam-Saber isn't? but I have to find Vernix, because there's a lot of thing I want to ask him, stay here while I go find him" Shikute then dash towards Lord Netherborn's castle and sneaking around to find Vernix.

View user profile

173 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 am

"Stupid Vernix and Shikute, getting me locked up in an ultrasound-cyber cell. I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Cyber Eater!"
A skull came out of Zhoom and ate the cyber bars and let Zhoom out.
"Time to use Chaos Void... Again... But the evolution, G2!"

View user profile

174 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Shikute

While Shikute were walking quietly to find Vernix, Shikute whisper "....Should I use my ultimate move to defeat Lord Netherborn and Zhoom's?....if I have to, then I won't be able to be with all of them again....oh well, its the last move that could destroy everything including a soul, then it'll be a perfect move to use I guess..."

View user profile

175 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 am

"I hear someone. Must be Shikute... Hello there. Nice to meet you again. You're trying to defeat Lord Netherborn? Pah! He can destroy you in two mere seconds! What he did to you was barely a touch. Let me give you a tip as well:
Defeat Sylvestair the Serpent before anything happens. That way Netherborn's power will be weakened. Oh and I want to defeat Netherborn too. I was thinking of making a team. The Draconians. You and I. Hunt Netherborn? Deal? I'll teach you many skillful moves in return."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum