PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

50% 50% [ 3 ]
50% 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Shikute

Shikute then say "Before I say wether its deal or not, who are you? but if you really could teach my some new skills, its a deal then" Then Shikute think in his mind "Well, learning new skills is better than sacrificing myself".

You are the Lord of Darkness, the King of all dragons. your the top elder dragon. You are the most feared monster in the lands, even more feared then Jhen Morhan and Deviljho themselves. Fortunately you normally just stay confined to a limited space, you don't like to get out much. Your so powerful and unmatched so your often calm. But when hurt you lash out with unmatched rage and power. You use almost every element available. Only the strongest can take you down.
View user profile

177 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 am

"Call me by my code name. It's Zhoom. First thing's first. I need you to make me a promise. Take those gauntlets off and replcace them with these. Chaos Wolf gloves. The best material, the best for magic. Oh and take this. It's a ship key. You can access my ship from there. Shame it's a planet away. I think it's in planet Zoroluea. Only way to get there is to go south of here. To taht alpine."

Click on 'em pwease :D
View user profile

178 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Shikute

Shikute then say "Glad to know that you're helping us, oh and by the way, I don't wear any gauntlet, this is my hand, but don't worry, it'll fit my hand alright, oh and why is it so far I have to go?" while Shikute was waiting for Zhoom's to give an answer, Shikute wear the Chaos Wolf gauntlet and say "Well here goes nothing, I hope I could use a magic now, because with my futuristic mechanical body and power combined with magic it'll help me to defeat Lord Netherborn, but it appear that he is too strong, i'll just stick with your plan, oh and don't let Ice and Spark to follow us, because I don't want them to be in trouble".

You are the Lord of Darkness, the King of all dragons. your the top elder dragon. You are the most feared monster in the lands, even more feared then Jhen Morhan and Deviljho themselves. Fortunately you normally just stay confined to a limited space, you don't like to get out much. Your so powerful and unmatched so your often calm. But when hurt you lash out with unmatched rage and power. You use almost every element available. Only the strongest can take you down.
View user profile

179 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am

"Sorry. Ice has to come with us. He's the only one who can, y'know... Er.. I don't think I should tell you, he'd kill me. Anwyays, before I go, I'll give Ice these. Hey, Ice! Come over 'ere!"
Ice came over and took the Terra-Wolf gloves (Same as chaos wolf but different colours.)
"Right, you guys. To do magic, you need to learn how to know one thing. You are nature. Nature made you as itself. Trees are nature and so are you. You, my friends, can turn into one thing you want anytime, but you cannot use the same animal as me, a wolf because two wolves in presence of each other will attack. Same if you two become same animals. Anyways, which one do you choose?"
"I choose a... Weasel.." said Ice eerily..

View user profile

180 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:06 am

Shikute

Shikute then say "Well I think it'll be alright as long as I really could do some magic, then i'll choose a fox

View user profile

181 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 am

"A fox and a weasel... Just like the legends... Oh sorry. Dozed off a bit there. Anwyays, south is the mountains, at the end of the hike I believe there is the Celestial Carriageway which can take us a planet away."

View user profile

182 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 am

Shikute

Shikute then say "Do you perhaps have the planets Coordinate's number? I could teleport there in a instant if you have it"

View user profile

183 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:21 am

"It could be wrong so prebare... It's -09654377723. Got that?"

View user profile

184 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am

Shikute

Then Shikute nod and say "Don't worry, I have memorized the coordinate now, ready for teleporting, anybody's coming? oh one more thing, what about Spark?"

View user profile

185 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 am

"He doesn't have the talent... Now can you teleport please?"

View user profile

186 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:30 am

Shikute

Shikute the say "Got it, you guys may want to close your eyes, well lets hope the coordinate you gave me is right" then Shikute, Zhoom's and Ice teleport to the other planets.

View user profile

187 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 am

"Hehe. This is it. Magicia. I only wanted you guys to come here because of the Magic Academy."

View user profile

188 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:38 am

Shikute

Shikute then say "So? I want to practise magic too"

View user profile

189 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 am

"Yes. I'm a graduate here. I'll sign you up...."

View user profile

190 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:42 am

Shikute

Shikute then walk toward Zhoom's and say "I could remember anything because im a Cybernoid in other words a robot well I used to be a human..."

View user profile

191 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:44 am

"I'm pretty sure you can do magic too. Don't worry."

View user profile

192 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 am

Shikute

Then Shikute replied "Well I hope so too"

View user profile

193 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:58 am

Chapter 3 The academy of wizardry -

Zhoom wrote Shikute's name down in the book.

View user profile

194 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:02 am

Shikute

Shikute walk beside Zhoom's and say "We need to be faster"

View user profile

195 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 am

GLaDos

Admin
Admin
"Aw, they teleported AWAY."
Spark checked his bag.
"Well, I have nothing to do... except, sleep."
Spark teleported to his treehouse.
"Ah, home at last."
Spark got in bed, and slept.

View user profile

196 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:49 am

Shikute

While Zhoom's was writing the name, Shikute say "After this is finish, I want to ask Vernix about the one that saved me"

View user profile

197 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:38 am

"I overheeard your conversation... Anyways, be back in 25 minutes, the school will start then."

View user profile

198 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Shikute

Shikute then turn to Zhoom's and say "Uh..sure"

View user profile

199 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

*25 minutes past*
"Here. Professor Wrinklebottom will teach you everything."

View user profile

200 Re: The Dark, Dark Universe on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Shikute

Shikute then reply "Nice to meet you, can't wait to start"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum