PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 am

Shikute

Shikute

"Sorry,anyway why is that Spirit Of Tiger isn't coming anymore?"

27The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"The spirit of the tiger comes only when other species come to our village. If you are a different species it will come out and attack you. But the even worse thing is that when new species now come to the village, thge tiger still won't come out. That's why there 's only some of us left."

28The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 am

Shikute

Shikute

"Are you saying that you actually ask me to come so that you wanted the Spirit Of Tiger to attack me?!"

29The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Not at all. But this probably might have a connection to that person, that evil person. The person who no one speaks of."

30The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 am

Shikute

Shikute

"Hmmmm so tell me about that person,I want to know more about him"

31The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:10 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"There are two of them, first of all, I'll talk about the worst of them, Lord Netherborn. He has trekked planets all over the universe and has taken over most of them. In fact the only planet to have survived is Dabsol. The Dark planet. It was rumored that the creatures there were so weak that Lord Netherborn spaed them. I do not know why. The other person is Sylvestair the Serpent. He drives Netherborn's spacecraft and is very strong. Lord Netherborn also has an army but not many people know of them because only some people survived.

32The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 am

Shikute

Shikute

"Are you telling me that this "Netherborn guy and his servant are gonna attack earth?"

33The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I do think so"

34The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:17 am

Shikute

Shikute

"How dare that insolence creature try to attack the Earth that I protected!,when he come here I will take care of him,don't you worry"

35The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:18 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I am sorry but he is too strong for the likes of you, me and the thunder guy. His army can wipe out a planet. It can also wipe us out. We need vigorous training."

36The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 am

Shikute

Shikute

"I think you have misjudge me,I am stronger than you think,I come from the future and nothing shall stop me from protecting justice and Earth,I do not need a training because I have train for 116 years"

37The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"He has trained for 1163 years. He is strong."

38The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 am

Shikute

Shikute

"I don't care how strong he is,I shall make him sorry for all of this trouble!"

39The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Whatever you say sonny. Anyway, where do you live? Can I see where it is?"

40The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"It's starting to get dark, I think we should sleep."

41The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Hmm... perhaps but I think we should make beds first...!"

42The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 am

Shikute

Shikute

"I live in the future,if there is a chance that you could go there wanna go?there's a great wars going on there,a war that has made 90% of my kin and 60% of humans died"

43The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Ok, let's go! We can train there!"

44The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:32 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"I just hope I don't break my tail."

45The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I don't think you will!"

46The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Shikute

Shikute

"Im afraid we have to create a time portal,but where on earth are we gonna find a single cutting edge technology in this time?,anyway I don't sleep,I don't eat and I don't rest,so i'll be up untill tomorrow"

47The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Let's go"

48The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"In this time there is my glasses. It can make a time portal. Just watch! Ultra! Omega! Beta! Let's do tech! To a thousand years! Let's go!"

A time portal was made.

49The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Sound effects! WOOOOOOOOSH WOOOOSH WOOOOOOOSH"

50The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Enter the portal, Shikute."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next