PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 am

Shikute

Shikute

Well lets begin training anyway, we'll just leave him there for a while
Shikute walk toward the Maverick Hunter HQ

77The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Ren followed him, but as he walked he accidentally froze a Class B Maverick Soldier.

"Uh Oh!"

Ren scurried past Shikute.

78The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Spark gets up.
"Hey, wait for me!"
Spark runs up to Shikute

79The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am

Shikute

Shikute

Suddenly the frozen Class B Maverick Hunter begin to glow and the ice melt immediately, he then say "Next time be more careful"
Shikute look at Ren while walking and say "Don't panic, we're all good guys that fight for peace and justice

80The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Hm? What's this? A Maverick sword? I'll have it!"

Ren got a Maverick Sword Class C!

81The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute look at Ren and saw Ren was taking a Mavericks Beam Saber and say "You shouldn't take a Mavericks item, who knows maybe there was a Sigma virus in it, if there is in it I may be infected and turn evil

82The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Well if that were to happen I'd sure die for real. So, I don't want to die... unless... hold on."
Spark looks in his pocket.
"Aha! Destruction Catalyst!"

83The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I don't care, I love this sword, it's mine!"

84The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute sighted and say "Nevermind"
After a few minute's of walking, Ren,Spark and Shikute has arrived at the training room.

85The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:35 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Finally!"

86The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 am

Shikute

Shikute

Ren,Ice and Shikute then walks to the middle of the rooms, then Shikute say "Training, class D Maverick fight"
Then alot of class D mavericks start to appear out of nowhere

87The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:42 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Slash Slash Slash!

The sword was amazing!
"Oh, wow! This sword is awesome!!!!!!!!"

But then Ren's body turned purple, his eyes red.

88The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Now's my time to shine!"
Spark throws his Destruction Catalyst at the sword, causing an explosion that doesn't harm anyone but is strong enough to destroy whatever it comes in contact with.

89The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I'm cured!"

90The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute the sigh and say "Well I love it when there's alot of enemy to fight of, they made me feel alive, but too bad they're weak"
Shikute draw his Akantor Saber and beginning to charge his Saber power, then he says "Excalibur Slash!" and he swing his Beam Saber forcefully releasing a cresent shaped Cyclotrons energy slash, the Excalibur slash pierced through all of the maverick in straight line.

91The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"I learnt this in the past. Look. Ice Soul!"

Ice summoned an ice reaper to help him attack some of the Mavericks. My two daggers can get through everything!

92The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute runs to where alot of mavericks are in groups and then Shikute say "Heh!, weakling! i'll destroy you mavericks!! Cyclotrons Punch!!"
Shikute charge his energy in his knuckle and punch the ground, releasing a large burst of Red Cyclotrons energy explosion, leaving only some of the mavericks barely alive.

93The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Meh."
Spark strikes them all with thunder.
"Piece of cake."

94The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute look at Ren and Spark and say "I think this should be enough, because I want to make sure that the Past Earth is still in good condition"
Shikute walk pass Ren and Spark but suddenly he stop and say "If you guys still want to train go ahead, but don't you try the Class S training or you'll be beaten badly, oh and if you choose to continue training for a while, i'll be waiting at the abandoned city"
Shikute then continue walking out of the Maverick Hunter Training Room.

95The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Class S eh? I might try that later, because somewhere in my bag I have the Electro Orb, which turns me back into a pokemon meaning I can evolve, and plus i can change back because i have been in the human world!"

96The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

(This isn't a pokemon rp!)

"Class S, I can defeat 'em!"

97The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Time Skip, when Shikute's has arrive at the abandoned city*

Shikute was walking around the center of the abandoned city but suddenly the grounds shake's trumendously, Shikute was shocked and say "I have a bad feeling about this, I think this isn't a normal earthquake"

And Shikute was right, a gigantic Maverick appear from the ground, it was so massive that it is bigger than a building, and Shikute says "Looks like im right afterall, hmmmmm from the looks of you, you're a Class S maverick!"

Then the gigantic Maverick laugh and say "You're a smart hunter, but im afraid I have to destroy you!"
Shikute begins to battle and say "Ugh! I must be careful so that im not effected by the Virus"

98The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

This isn't a pokemon rp!
(Well spark is a pokemon that got turned into a human, umadbro?)
Spark checks in his bag.
"Aha, here we go... my teleporter device!"
Spark types in Shikute and teleports to him.

99The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:16 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Hey! Don't leave without me!"

100The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*While Shikute was fighting the gigantic Maverick, Spark suddenly appear in front Shikute, Shikute was shocked and say "Spark?! why did you come here! save yourself before you're killed!"

*Shikute then use Cyclotron Dash toward the gigantic Maverick, but Sparks has attracted the Maverick attention, the Gigantic Maverick then says "Hmmmmm looks like there was some cockroaches disturbing this battle, no matter, I shall destroy all of you anyway!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next