PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

50% 50% [ 3 ]
50% 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes

What do you think?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
50% 50% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
50% 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 am

Riku

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, welcome to my FanFiction.

Here, i'm gonna write a FanFiction, like i said before, and i'll be based on Morrowind. I've been playing this game for like years and always wanted to make a story with my characters :3
For those who never heard of Morrowind, you've probaly heard of skyrim then. Well, it's the same princips, as prove, Morrowind could be seen as an older version of Skyrim, it's in the same
Characters (click to view):

1.) Name: Dronagon
Race: Argonian
Class: Knight
Sign: The Warrior

Working on it atm. Look back soon!

Chapter 1: Free? (Click to view):

Dronagon: I've been in prison for more then 20 years now. However, i never did anything... They caught the wrong one, me... But that's not a suprice, who knows? The guards probaly have been paid to arrest me... Haha. But yesterday, they made me enter a boat, and just a few minutes ago i've heard them say we've reached... "Morrowind". Would they.... Let me go?

The guard comes to me....
Guard:"They want to see you on deck, follow me"
Dronagon: A release fee? Really? So... Why the honor?
Head Guard: I do not know. Direct orders from the Emperor, i don't need to know more.
Dronagon: Well okay-
Head Guard: Bring this papers to the office, then you're officialy released.
Dronagon: Sure thing.

Dronagon: How is it possible... i indeed have been released. But this is not the swamp... This is...Something else. However, it is familiar, i'm sure, it has to, it must... I'll find it out.

???: Not so fast. Looking how you act, you haven't even used a sword, or any weapon in your hole life. And though you are Argonian, you can't even do one little spell correctly. Am i right?
Dronagon: What the..?! You dare, i repeat , you DARE to challange me?

Last edited by Dronagon on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 am

Cool! I'm gonna start one as well called Camp Wolf, I made the idea up in school :P

Click on 'em pwease :D
View user profile

3 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:33 am

Ice

I shall stay tune for more.

View user profile

4 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

Riku

Admin
Admin
Added chapter 1. Please rate!

View user profile

5 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 am

Ice

It's good. I would change some stuff.
1. Don't write like a script. It throws the reader off by looking at the name and they will think this is a play. Which it's not. It's a story.
2. You have some spelling mistakes in there. Just make sure you proofread yourself
3. It's kinda short. Try and make it a bit more longer
The stuff in red is what I fixed or added more. Overall this is good.

“I've been in prison for more than 20 years now. However, i never did anything... They caught the wrong one, me... But that's not a surprise, who knows? The guards probably have been paid to arrest me... Haha. But yesterday, they made me enter a boat, and just a few minutes ago I’ve heard them say we've reached... "Morrowind". Would they.... Let me go?”, thought Dronagon.

A couple of guards came at me.
"They want to see you on deck, follow me" one of the guard said.
“A release fee? Really? So... Why the honor?” Dronagon said.The head guard replied, “I do not know. Direct orders from the Emperor, I don't need to know more.”
“Well okay-“ was the reply from Dronagon
“Bring this papers to the office, then you're officially released.” Added the head guard
“Sure thing.”
“How is it possible... I indeed have been released. But this is not the swamp... This is...Something else. However, it is familiar, I’m sure, it has to, it must... I'll find it out.” Thought Dronagon. Once on deck Dronagon awaited for more orders.
“Not so fast. Looking how you act, you haven't even used a sword, or any weapon in your whole life. And though you are Argonian, you can't even do one little spell correctly. Am I right?” said a voice.
“What the..?! You dare, I repeat , you DARE to challenge me!” Dronagon yelled.

View user profile

6 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 am

GLaDos

Admin
Admin
Ice wrote:It's good. I would change some stuff.
1. Don't write like a script. It throws the reader off by looking at the name and they will think this is a play. Which it's not. It's a story.
2. You have some spelling mistakes in there. Just make sure you proofread yourself
3. It's kinda short. Try and make it a bit more longer
The stuff in red is what I fixed or added more. Overall this is good.

“I've been in prison for more than 20 years now. However, i never did anything... They caught the wrong one, me... But that's not a surprise, who knows? The guards probably have been paid to arrest me... Haha. But yesterday, they made me enter a boat, and just a few minutes ago I’ve heard them say we've reached... "Morrowind". Would they.... Let me go?”, thought Dronagon.

A couple of guards came at me.
"They want to see you on deck, follow me" one of the guard said.
“A release fee? Really? So... Why the honor?” Dronagon said.The head guard replied, “I do not know. Direct orders from the Emperor, I don't need to know more.”
“Well okay-“ was the reply from Dronagon
“Bring this papers to the office, then you're officially released.” Added the head guard
“Sure thing.”
“How is it possible... I indeed have been released. But this is not the swamp... This is...Something else. However, it is familiar, I’m sure, it has to, it must... I'll find it out.” Thought Dronagon. Once on deck Dronagon awaited for more orders.
“Not so fast. Looking how you act, you haven't even used a sword, or any weapon in your whole life. And though you are Argonian, you can't even do one little spell correctly. Am I right?” said a voice.
“What the..?! You dare, I repeat , you DARE to challenge me!” Dronagon yelled.
She's from Belgium, she's not good at english :P
Still Every write should know this. I'll I did was give her tips.

View user profile

7 Re: Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Shikute

Uh...... sorry what is Morrowind?

You are the Lord of Darkness, the King of all dragons. your the top elder dragon. You are the most feared monster in the lands, even more feared then Jhen Morhan and Deviljho themselves. Fortunately you normally just stay confined to a limited space, you don't like to get out much. Your so powerful and unmatched so your often calm. But when hurt you lash out with unmatched rage and power. You use almost every element available. Only the strongest can take you down.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum