PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

50% 50% [ 3 ]
50% 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of the Dead

Who is your favorite character?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Life of the Dead on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 am

Ice

This book is based of the the manga series Hightschool of the Dead by Kadokawa Shoten
Genre: Horror
Warning this book may contain Violence, Gore, Strong Language,Mediumish love stuff, Zombies, and Pure Epicness. Viewer discretion is advised. Now please enjoy
.:Proglue:.
Spoiler:
I remember running for my life, to the nearest car. I took a quick glance back and saw them still chasing after me. "Damn it!" I thought as I turned around and tripped on a rock. I hit the ground with a thud. I was dazed, but I knew I had to get up. "Joey!" the others screamed as one of them came running to help me up. "Thanks Brandon" as I got up and tried to catch up with the others. "Where are they coming from?" asked Brandon.
"I don't know." I replied. "But we need to get out of here"
"Right" as me and Brandon caught up with the others, who have found a school bus. "Hurry get in!" Tasha yelled. Me and Brandon got in the bus and i yelled "Drive!" as Sammy stepped on the gas and drove of. I sighed as I took a seat next to Tasha. "We barely made that out by the skin of our asses" said Carson, who was in the back of the bus. "You mean your ass" Brandon said.
"Shut the hell up" Carson yelled back.
"Both of you shut up" Rose said. "We just made out of that hell hole and yet you two are fighting. Damn you boys."
"Whatever you say babe" Carson said. I looked at Tasha and she just rolled her eyes.
"Say that again, Carson and i'll leave you to be eaten by whatever those things were." Carson just grinned and looked out the window. I put my head back in the seat and closed my eyes. I tried to think back what happen today and what will happen to us and the days ahead of us.

Author's notes: Thanks for reading this. I promise to have chapter one up soon. I have always wanted to do a horror book that was based off the Highschool of the Dead series. Or as a matter a fact any zombie story. This proglue may be short, but I found it to be fine. I'll write chapter one and two later today. Also please comment on how for me to get better. Thanks and Enjoy

View user profile

2 Re: Life of the Dead on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 am

Ice

.:Chapter 1:.
Warning this book may contain Violence, Gore, Strong Language,Mediumish love stuff, Zombies, and Pure Epicness. Viewer discretion is advised. Now please enjoy

Spoiler:
Today was suppose to be a normal day. Sunny with a few clouds and I still had to go to my step-dad's house, but I thought i'll just go later. I should of done it earlier because I never did get to go to his house. I was getting ready for school, like any other damn day. I got dress. I'm still pissed that we're not allowed to wear anything else besides our Maroon Collar shirt and Tan shorts. I never did like Maroon. I'd always try to get the vice principal to change it, but he never did listen. I sat down at the kitchen table and i got a smile from my mom who said "Joey, don't forget to tell Mr.Robinson about if he needs any help with anything."
"Okay mom" I replied as she handed me my backpack. Better hurry" she said with a smile. I got up from the table, opened the door and rode my bike to the school. School was ten minuets from my house. I enjoyed my little ride I did from to and back from school. While a turning a street I saw a man just in the middle of the road. He looked like if he was dead. "Hey! move from the street!" I shouted, but he didn't hear me. So I rode up and said "Sir you need to move." Another man who was walking came and put his hand around the man. "Come i'll help you" the kind man took a step before he felt a sharp pain. "Ahhhhhhhh!" he screamed as he looked at what was hurting. The man in the street had bit his arm and tackle the kind man. I watched as the man began to eat alive. Blood was squirting everywhere. I had a scared look in my eye. Not knowing what to do. It seemed like forever before the man stood up with blood everywhere on his face. I looked down at the man down on the floor. The zombie came at me and I just threw my backpack to stop it, which it did and I got on my bike and pedaled as fast as I could. I was scared half to death at what sight I just saw. Then I thought back a couple months back when something like this happened in Japan. "Could this be happening to us?" I thought as I made it to McKenny Highschool's gates. Once inside I felt a bit more safe, but not much. I was breathing hard and I just sat down on a step. "Joey are you alright? You're sweating your balls off."
"Shu-shu-shut u-u-up Car-car-Carson." Was all that I could manage to get out. I looked next to me and Carson just smiled. "Ha you can't speak. But for real why are you panting?"
"Zom-zom-zomb-..." I caught my breath and I looked at him with a worried look. I took at my phone and texted him the last part. Carson's phone beeped and he looked at it and grinned "You're joking right?" I looked at him and shook my head. Carson's grin faded and he looked at me. "Oh god. We have to tell the principal."
"They won't believe us, Carson." I replied. We heard a noise at the front gate and one of the teachers went to go see t he man, trying to open the gate. "Shit."
"That shit is not good." Carson said as he looked at me and looked back at the gate. The teacher was pissed and said "Hey why are you trying to get in?! There is another way. Please go through that."Mr. Toya get away from there" I yelled, but he didn't hear me. Then something happened that caused all the kids watching to panic. The zombie bit Mr.Toya and as Mr.Toya screamed as another man came from nowhere and began to attack him too. "Same guy from earlier" I thought as I had a flashback from this morning. All the kids panicked and ran into the school as the principal's voice came through the speakers. "All students please go inside now. This is an emergency" as it kept repeating the line."Let's go!' as Carson helped me up and we went inside. Once inside teachers began to say to calm down that this is a joke, but I doubt anyone would listen. We looked for our friends Rose,Tasha, Brandon, and Sam. We found Rose and Tasha and then soon after that we found Sam and Brandon."What the hell is going on?" Asked Sammy
"Yeah everyone is yelling zombies" Rose said as she looked around the room.Mrs. McDowell my 4th period teacher came and told us to go to a room. We did what we were told and we waited in there with other people. "This is the same thing that happened in Japan" one said. "Yeah!" a couple added. Someone from the back stood up and said "Guys you need to stop thinking what is going to happen. You guys need to think about right now. On what to do to stay alive. Cuz not all of us will make it." People gasped and one said "How do you know about this Shit?"
"Cuz my dad is in the army and fought in Japan when the first outbreak happened. Before he too was turned into a zombie." Her looked down and I got up. "What is your name?"
"Sean. Sean Carter."
"Well Sean how to you kill zombies?" I asked.
"Shoot them in their damn head." I looked at Carson from the corner of my eye and I saw him grin, but it didn't last for long as we heard screaming and people shouted "They broke in!" Everyone in the room panicked and they all left the room. Sean looked at me and said "Come with me" as he began to ran out. We all followed hoping we weren't the next people to be eaten.
Author's notes: Thank you for reading this book. I hope I filled you with happiness from this chapter. This chapter was fun to write and to read. Hope it's the same for you. I also saw that you guys voted for you favorite character. I see that Carson is leading the fan favorites. Guess he's that kind of guy. Tell me why you chose the character that you did. Enjoy the rest of your day.

View user profile

3 Re: Life of the Dead on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 am

Ice

Just a little bump. I'll have chapter two done maybe today or sometime this week.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum