PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap50%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap50%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes

5 posters

What do you think?

Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap50%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap0%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_lcap50%Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Empty Morrowind Adventures: A story of Heroes Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 am

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone, welcome to my FanFiction.

Here, i'm gonna write a FanFiction, like i said before, and i'll be based on Morrowind. I've been playing this game for like years and always wanted to make a story with my characters :3
For those who never heard of Morrowind, you've probaly heard of skyrim then. Well, it's the same princips, as prove, Morrowind could be seen as an older version of Skyrim, it's in the same
Characters (click to view):

Chapter 1: Free? (Click to view):

Last edited by Dronagon on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Cool! I'm gonna start one as well called Camp Wolf, I made the idea up in school :P

Ice

Ice

I shall stay tune for more.

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Added chapter 1. Please rate!

Ice

Ice

It's good. I would change some stuff.
1. Don't write like a script. It throws the reader off by looking at the name and they will think this is a play. Which it's not. It's a story.
2. You have some spelling mistakes in there. Just make sure you proofread yourself
3. It's kinda short. Try and make it a bit more longer
The stuff in red is what I fixed or added more. Overall this is good.

“I've been in prison for more than 20 years now. However, i never did anything... They caught the wrong one, me... But that's not a surprise, who knows? The guards probably have been paid to arrest me... Haha. But yesterday, they made me enter a boat, and just a few minutes ago I’ve heard them say we've reached... "Morrowind". Would they.... Let me go?”, thought Dronagon.

A couple of guards came at me.
"They want to see you on deck, follow me" one of the guard said.
“A release fee? Really? So... Why the honor?” Dronagon said.The head guard replied, “I do not know. Direct orders from the Emperor, I don't need to know more.”
“Well okay-“ was the reply from Dronagon
“Bring this papers to the office, then you're officially released.” Added the head guard
“Sure thing.”
“How is it possible... I indeed have been released. But this is not the swamp... This is...Something else. However, it is familiar, I’m sure, it has to, it must... I'll find it out.” Thought Dronagon. Once on deck Dronagon awaited for more orders.
“Not so fast. Looking how you act, you haven't even used a sword, or any weapon in your whole life. And though you are Argonian, you can't even do one little spell correctly. Am I right?” said a voice.
“What the..?! You dare, I repeat , you DARE to challenge me!” Dronagon yelled.

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Ice wrote:It's good. I would change some stuff.
1. Don't write like a script. It throws the reader off by looking at the name and they will think this is a play. Which it's not. It's a story.
2. You have some spelling mistakes in there. Just make sure you proofread yourself
3. It's kinda short. Try and make it a bit more longer
The stuff in red is what I fixed or added more. Overall this is good.

“I've been in prison for more than 20 years now. However, i never did anything... They caught the wrong one, me... But that's not a surprise, who knows? The guards probably have been paid to arrest me... Haha. But yesterday, they made me enter a boat, and just a few minutes ago I’ve heard them say we've reached... "Morrowind". Would they.... Let me go?”, thought Dronagon.

A couple of guards came at me.
"They want to see you on deck, follow me" one of the guard said.
“A release fee? Really? So... Why the honor?” Dronagon said.The head guard replied, “I do not know. Direct orders from the Emperor, I don't need to know more.”
“Well okay-“ was the reply from Dronagon
“Bring this papers to the office, then you're officially released.” Added the head guard
“Sure thing.”
“How is it possible... I indeed have been released. But this is not the swamp... This is...Something else. However, it is familiar, I’m sure, it has to, it must... I'll find it out.” Thought Dronagon. Once on deck Dronagon awaited for more orders.
“Not so fast. Looking how you act, you haven't even used a sword, or any weapon in your whole life. And though you are Argonian, you can't even do one little spell correctly. Am I right?” said a voice.
“What the..?! You dare, I repeat , you DARE to challenge me!” Dronagon yelled.
She's from Belgium, she's not good at english :P
Still Every write should know this. I'll I did was give her tips.

Shikute

Shikute

Uh...... sorry what is Morrowind?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]