PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* I_vote_lcap50%~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* I_vote_lcap50%~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Empty ~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:24 am

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Ok hello, and welcome to my contest! First of all, this one was suggested by Shikute.

So, this isn't an ordinary Contest.

The Plot is to make a Sprite OR Drawing(Both on paper or made by PC is allowed)

But.. what are you supossed to make? well... the idea is you make a sprite or drawing with Reshiram and Zekrom fused. With that, i mean, like how YOU think they where before they became one pokemon. Think you can do it?

At all time, you need to follow these RULES:

1.) Follow all site rules
2.) NO copying.
3.) This contest is judges by me. IF you'd like to become a jugde please PM me :)
4.) if you don't win, don't be mad, don't give up or whatever... there's always next time!
5.) if you want to becoem a judge, there is NO other way but PMing me.

Form to enter:
Username:
Picture:
name: (this is the name of your work, and isn't required...)
any other thing?:

ENTRIES:

None yet

JUDGES:

Dronagon.
Spark.

as i mentioned before.. You are not allowed to ask to be a judge here. the only way is to PM me. you could see this as a little test if you readed anything of this post.

The Deadline is 30/9/2012. This date could possibily change but shall be announced at time, so don't you worry, still keep looking at this topic regulary! :3
Okay and this is probaly the most important.. have fun! this is made to have fun, and we are asking evryone to join but if you don't want to, just don't, that's ok, but the more the beter!

If i missed anything, just tell me and i'll edit the post.

Shikute

Shikute

Form to enter: Zekrom and Reshiram (I don't quite understand what it is actually but here goes nothing)
Username: Shikute
Picture: ~Zekrom+ Reshiram~ *A pokemon contest!* Zeshiram-1
name: Zeshiram
any other thing?: N/A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum