PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute: I didn't know that Raichu in this forest is very weak..

27Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Flake: Yeah, let's just conti-
Flake: Um, Shikute...?

28Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute: What is it?

29Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Flake: Behind you!

30Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 am

Shikute

Shikute

*Shikute quickly turn back and ready to fight
Shikute: What the!

31Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:32 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Flake: Yeah... Herobrine in the distance >:O

32Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute: Where?

33Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Flake points at Herobrine.
Flake: Oh, he's go-
Flake is killed.
NEW CHARACTER HECK YEAH!:
AgentCreeper is seen in the distance, with a sign saying "AgentCreeper" above him.

34Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:13 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute: Flake Noooo!!
*Suddenly Shikute Power goes out of control Shikute Transform into.
Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Demonic

35Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

AgentCreeper: Okay, time for an Enchanted Diamond Sword!
ItemDex entry for AgentCreeper's Enchanted Diamond Sword:
AgentCreeper attacks Shikute with the Enchanted Diamond Sword.
-500 damage, and Shikute is pushed back.
AgentCreeper spins around 3 times.

36Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 am

Shikute

Shikute

*shikute use punch the ground making a gigantic shock wave to Herobrine

37Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Herobrine jumps and dodges it, teleporting behind Shikute, and stabs him in the back.
Suddenly Herobrine got hit by AgentCreeper's arrow in the head.
AgentCreeper: Boom, headshot! Actually it was enchanted with Fire Aspect VI... so now he's on fire I guess?
Herobrine is on fire and gets killed
AgentCreeper: /give AgentCreeper 46

38Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Shikute wound heal back in no time*
Demonic Shikute:EARGGGGG!!
*Shikute energy beginning to corrupt the tangy woods,Shikute size's were to big that he is as big as the mountain*

39Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

AgentCreeper: 46 is the number for TNT so...

AgentCreeper sets the TNT by Shikute's legs, then he places levers to activate them, then runs away fast.

40Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Demonic shikute use Demon speed to move very fast above Agent Creeper and he punch Agent Creeper so powerfully that a very powerful explosion happen.

41Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

A message pops up in front of shikute's face, saying:
AgentCreeper exploded

Meanwhile at AgentCreeper's forest home...

AgentCreeper: At least I got all my good stuff in here... okay now it's time to take an invinciblity potion
AgentCrepeer walks up to shikute then drinks the potion

AgentCreeper: Well... I think it's time we had a little battle...

42Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Demonic Shikute:You are no match for my power mortals,I am the King of the Underworld,Come forth my army,unleash the world desstruction!

*The sky suddenly turn into red and alot of meteors coming to earth,the meteor falls everywhere but suddenly the meteorite turn into infernal,a giant flaming golem*

[Pssst!Spark! I think this RP is getting weirder every times,should we continue anyway?]
[Yeah, it is a RP after all -spark]

43Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"there is no way you can beat my magic spells"
AgentCreeper uses the magic spell /gamemode 1
"now I'm invincible and I can fly, beat that..."

44Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Guys, update me on the story wil you? Thanks.

45Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 am

Shikute

Shikute

Demonic Shikute: Heh you are only invicible for a moment,you're not born invicible,beside's this world is not invinsible at all,I shall destroy this world!

*Demonic Shikute put his hand on the air and says*

Demonic Shikute: I command the power of darkness to destroy this pathetic world!

*Suddenly a dark energy from all around the world begin to fuse with Demonic Shikute*

Demonic Shikute: Take this!Planet Destroyer!!

*Demonic Shikute punch the ground and the ground begins to make a huge earthquake and fissure,the Earth is splitting apart!*

46Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the 7 Crystal Shards Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum