PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) I_vote_lcap50%Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) I_vote_lcap50%Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think) I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanna know what kind of Monster Hunter are you? (Dragons..I think)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shikute

Shikute

Uh oh, I found this link recently when I was searching in the net " [Only admins are allowed to see this link] "

I got Alatreon the King of Darkness :D, I really want to know what will you guys get, so try it and be honest. :)

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Rathian
Your the queen of the wyverns. You travel to many different places because you fear no one! You are more than capable of taking care of yourself with your fire and poison attacks. You hunt very similar to Rathalos by swooping out of the sky onto unsuspecting prey. You also like to fly a lot and sleep in high areas. You will protect your children to the end! Your love is expressed through rages taken out on opponents

if that is what you wish... :)

Shikute

Shikute

Cool, you got Rathian! well Rathian has its sub-species, each sub-species looks the same but her colour and strength is alot more stronger, the normal rathian is coloured green, the stronger version is coloured in Pink but the strongest is coloured in gold!

Oh and if anybody has checked out what kind of Monster Hunter Dragons are they and you liked it why don't you join my Dragon Fantasy RP?

I think I forgot one more thing, to anybody that like to use a Human and wanted to hunts me or the other Dragons to get a powerful weapons and armor this is the link, well it doesn't show what armor you're wearing but it does says if you're professional in what " [Only admins are allowed to see this link] "
In this quiz I got..
Swordsman
Your The Swordsman. You prefer fast and near endless combos to raw power, you are usually knocked around by Greatswords and Hammers so you tend to hang out with gunners and lancers instead. Your high levels of elemental damage added to your fast deadly combos means you can close the damage gap between you and other classes like the hammer. Sometimes you use a sword and shield type, other times you switch to dual swords for extremely fast combos. A swordsman with a good amount of skill is usually respected by every other class but there are exceptions to that rule.

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

First I had Baggi, then I changed to my actual self and got Agnaktor.

Shikute

Shikute

Wow you got Agnaktor! you could move inside the hot boiling lava! well almost all part of your body have flames on it but your attack are unpredictable.

Oh and there's something that made me confuse, you're using Ice as your name but you got a fire type in the test, maybe you're a new Agnaktor that its flames is in blue coloured and the flame does not burn to cinder but freeze things

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

lol i got alatreon

Shikute

Shikute

Hmmmmm so I still have a family member eh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum