PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
The Dark, Dark Universe Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

The Dark, Dark Universe I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
The Dark, Dark Universe I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1The Dark, Dark Universe Empty The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Plot:
Spoiler:

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Special Ability: (Thunder, Fire, Ice, Water, etc.)
Other:

My Form:
Name: Iker Kerii
Personality: Brave
Weapon: Two ice Daggers
Special Ability: Ice
Other: He has short purple hair, big eyes and can get angry if people are mean to his friends.

2The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

I think this will be good.

Name: Spark
Personality: Look at my posts to find out.
Weapon: Thunderclouds.
Special Ability: THUNDER :D
Other: Somehow spark got sucked into the human world and was turned into a human, and is searching for a way back, but if he's going to get killed then he won't find a way and will be gone forever.
What he looks like as a human, it's quite big:

3The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Name:
Shikute Zimeikato

Personality:
Serious,calm.

Weapons:
Ebony & Ivory: https://2img.net/h/i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/Shikutezimeikato/EbonyIvorys.png Shikute has two gun buster that are called Ebony &Ivory,it was modified by Shikute for rapid firing,Ebony & Ivory's bullet are made of Cyclotrons energy,it could pierce through the enemy if charged,cannot be use by somebody else beside than Shikute.

Akantor: https://2img.net/h/i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/Shikutezimeikato/Akantor-Saber.png Shikute has a triangle shaped beam saber that are called Akantor,Akantor are also called as the 'Black God',Akantor's has a high frequency vibration that made it so sharp that it could easily pierce through a heavy armored reploid and has a higher calibur damage than a normal beam saber,cannot be use by somebody else beside than Shikute.

Special Ability:-
Energy Shield: Shikute use his Energy to make a Energy shield,the shield cannot witstand strong attack for too long and if the shield is in use Shikute cannot use any attack while using the Energy shield.
Cyclotrons Punch: Shikute charge his cyclotrons energy in his hand he then punch the ground or enemy releasing a large energy explosion.
Cyclotrons Dash:Shikute has an double acceleration system on his feet capable of thrusting him foward at high speed two times,can be used in the air.Each time Shikute dash,he will release a energy shield from his body making those that he hit or tackle to be damaged.
Excalibur Slash:This is Shikute's most favourite techniques,The Excalibur Slash,Shikute charge his saber longer while releasing alot of energy all all over his body and Shikute then swing it forcefully releasing a very high frequency vibration cresent shaped slash that it will leave a trail of destruction in straight line,alot of energy that are released from Shikute's body is for increasing his Akantor Saber's vibration and frequency for the attack,Shikute could only use this skill every 2 minute's thats why it is one of Shikute's favourite attack.
Regeneration:Shikute could heal himself in 10-20 minute depending on how many damage he's taking,but after he use this ability he will have to wait for 30 minute's to use it again,but dismemberment or severe damage to vital parts will require actual maintenance and extensive repairs.

Others:
Shikute was a Class A Maverick Hunter,but oneday a worm hole suddenly appear and sucked him in,he was unconcious because of that,but when he wake up it appear that he is still at Earth but only in the past where Reploid are still not created,he got know that the Earth will be under attack and he's going to defend the Earth just like how he defend it against the Maverick.
Shikute is actually a new type Reploid that are actually called "Cybernoid"
Shikute's wing is made of a Beam Saber that are just like his Akantor Saber.
Shikute is good at arial and ground combat
Shikute is one of the few Reploid that use Cyclotrons as their energy.
Some say that Shikute appear to regret that he was not strong enough to protect his friends from the strong maverick.
The theme song of Shikute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvQFHYL4Gc&feature=related

Image:
https://2img.net/h/i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/Shikutezimeikato/Shikute-2.png

Last edited by Shikute on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 am; edited 5 times in total

4The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Overpowered much?

5The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Shikute

Shikute

I don't think my character are overpowered,because I could use this character normally in mmzero.forumcircle.com
only that they giving me a tips to read Mega man Universe wikia to know more about the Elf War so that I could understand what place and war time my character is in.
then my character are approved

6The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

START!
It was midnight. Iker was asleep on his bed of thistles and thorns. He was in the open forest where the wolves were.

7The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 am

Shikute

Shikute

It was midnight.Shikute was walking in the forest trying to find any people or town.Then Shikute says "hmmmm where is the people,there is no sign of any life..well I should be hunting maverick in my time,but now im stranded in this past world..well,I should keep going then "

Last edited by Shikute on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

8The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Hm? Who's that?" Iker looked closer and so a person covered in armour, Iker then took out his computer glasses (Real name: Alpha glasspods v1.71 beta.

It said:

67% threat
23% safe.
Recommended: Fight.

Iker took out his two knives and ran to the man.

9The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 am

Shikute

Shikute

While Shikute was walking peacefully,suddenly Shikute saw somebody was running toward him,Shikute then says "What a rude creature,running toward me with that twin knife at hand,well it might attack me any time,so i'll be ready now ".Shikute dash toward Iker and quickly take the knife away.

Last edited by Shikute on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

10The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Iker put his knife in the armour of the man but it was no use. The man was fully protected.

11The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute stop and says "Are you trying to attack me using a metal knife?,it is no use,but anyway who are you and why did you suddenly attack me? "

Last edited by Shikute on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

12The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

You are a threat to our species. Please do not hurt us for we are innocent.
There are only 50 of us in the whole world because of him...
I suggest you come with me, to my home, if I can trust you...

13The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute says "Why did you think that I am a threat to your species?and who is 'Him'? "

Last edited by Shikute on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

14The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Spark is taking a stroll in the night sky.
"I just wish I could go back to my world... and if I die here, it's
game over for me..."
Spark spots 2 people.
"What... the... heck..."
Spark runs over to them.
"Okay, so one's in armor and one's not. That's despicable."

15The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute can feel that somebody's running toward him and Iker,Shikute stop walking and says "Hey,you got another guess there"

16The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Spark thinks to himself, "Well I suppose I should start brewing up a storm..."
Suddenly thunderclouds appear in the sky.

17The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:40 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute watch Spark making a thundercloud,Shikute then says "making a thundercloud eh?,well you're just like Harpuia only that you don't use a double sword,well I think its time for justice to show up

18The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Gosh, why are you doing that? I have ice power! I can even freeze fire!"

Iker freezes a bit of the thunder.

"Ahem, minor mistake..."

19The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Actually I was watching the weather forecast, it said there'd be a storm right now but there wasn't so I did it"

20The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Ahhhhhh.... ahem, My name is Ren (Changing name to ren btw) nice to meet you."

21The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute stare at Spark and says "You almost made me to cut you into two."
Shikute then walk toward Ren and says "you said you want me to follow you,lets continue then.

22The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 am

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Spark thinks to himself, "I might be able to get it to work with two people... just if I have enough electricity..."

23The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Ren walks to the village of Isetrotren and shows Shikute it.
"See? Only 15 of us here. We are endangered. Only the spirit of the tiger can protect us. But he hasn't come here in 20 long years."

24The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 am

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute watch at the back and says "Is that electric guy coming?.

25The Dark, Dark Universe Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 am

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Focus on my tale! Not the thunder person!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next