PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark, Dark Universe

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Shikute

Shikute

While Shikute was captured by Vernix, Shikute says "Ugh....what are y-you gonna do with me?..." and then Shikute blackout because of the serious injuries.

127The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: You shall see soon...

*Takes shikute to the lab*

???: Well well Vernix, who's you're friend? Well, i supose you came here with him to "Modify" Him?;

Vernix: Yeah. Heal him first, then i suggest giving him a Dragon Battle armour, like our Master has. He could be the newest toy of the Lord.

???: As you wish, General Vernix;

*After soem hours, the "modifying" is done, and shikute slowely wakes up*

128The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:10 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"I feel a disturbance in the electromagnetic forcefield around the intergalactic goobleyplex factor of the universe."
Spark checks his teleporter, types in Shikute, and an error pops up.
"WHAT?! OUT OF RANGE?! Damn it, I'm gonna have to do this manually."
Spark closes his eyes.
"CHAU YON HAAAAAA!!!!!!"
Spark appears at the entrance of the building Vernix is in.
"This looks oddly suspicious..."

129The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*After the modification, Shikute begins to stands up slowly and say "w-where am I? who are you guys?" Shikute look at Vernix and say "What is this place?" then Shikute stands up and walk toward Vernix and hoping for an answers.

130The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

(Lord Netherborn)
"Aha! My plan is finally complete! To resurrect The Dark prince, Zhoom!"

131The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Vernix: Yeah. And now i'm off for my task again. I'll go rest at the powerplant for 5 days, to recharge myself.

(not real five days, just a little whiel while i'm bussy with the forum skin)

132The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

(zhoom)
"Yes, Lord. I will do your duties. Teleport!"
Zhoom teleported to where Ice, Spark and Shikute were.
"Well, hello there."

133The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Zhoom wrote:Zhoom teleported to where Ice, Spark and Shikute were.
(we're actually apart right now...)
"This building is... well, uh, big."
Spark enters the building.
"I don't know what to expect but here goes."
Spark sounds off an alarm.
"O.o DAMN!!!!"

134The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

(Ice and Shikute then.)
"Dare to fight?"

135The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Zhoom wrote:(Ice and Shikute then.)
(you should go for me I set off the alarm)
"I hate my human life."

136The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*Mean while at Shikute*

Shikute then say "I think I remember it now, I work for Lord Netherborn, and I will make sure that he will get what he wanted" after Shikute finish talking his Saber appeared on his hand and he say "I will destroy anything that stands in Lord Netherborn's path!"

Shikute new Form.

Image:
https://2img.net/h/i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m558/Shikutezimeikato/Shikute_Drawing_Twilight_Form_Colouring-1-1.jpg

Weapons:
Shikute now use an evolution form of Akantor saber called, The Excalibur Of Darkness, Shikute's Excalibur shall cut everything to pieces and only Shikute could wield this weapon.

Special ability:
Dark Energy Shield: Shikute use his Energy to make a Energy shield,the shield could absorb any energy based attack and release it back 2 time's stronger, however, the stronger the attack that the energy shield absorb and released it back the longer the energy shield inactive.
Dark Cyclotrons Punch: Shikute charge his dark cyclotrons energy in his hand he then punch the ground or enemy releasing a large energy explosion, this attack could also break a energy shield.
Dark Cyclotrons Dash: Shikute has an double acceleration system on his feet capable of thrusting him foward at high speed two times,can be used in the air.Each time Shikute dash,he will release a energy shield from his body making those that he hit or tackle to be damaged and sending the enemy on the air.
Darkness Excalibur Slash: This is Shikute's most favourite techniques,The Excalibur Slash,Shikute charge his saber and then he swing his saber sending a crimson red coloured cresent shaped slash that will leave a trail of destruction in straight line.
Regeneration: Shikute could heal himself in 5-10 minute depending on how many damage he's taking,but after he use this ability he will have to wait for 20 minute's to use it again,but dismemberment or severe damage to vital parts will require actual maintenance and extensive repairs.
Cero Beam: Shikute charge a deadly dark energy from his horn and shot it toward the enemy, this attack is used to attack the enemy from a far distance or to destroy a shield or even a barrier.

137The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Pah! Pathetic Pipsqueak. You are no match for me."
Zhoom pulled back an arrow and put it in his Class S ZX bow, pulled it back and fired it at Shikute, piercing the arrow right through his armour.

138The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Shikute

Shikute

However shikute was actually behind Zhoom's back while holding his saber, Shikute then says "Who did you think you are challenging me?" then Shikute walks out of the lab, Shikute has slashed Zhoom but he didn't realized it because it was too fast just like how a legendary samurai attack his enemy without making them realize that they were already cutted.

139The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"You're a bit too good for a human. But still, you can't defeat me."
He got his throwing knife out of his sachel and threw it at Shuikute's Shoulder, breaking the shoulder armour.

140The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Shikute then stops walking and turn to Zhoom, he then say "Who said that I was a Human?" Shikute's shoulder then regenerate just like before it was damaged.

141The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"No one. You just look as weak as one. I also see your armour regenerates. Not with this."
Zhoom held up a Curse Arm Potion.
"This, my friend is The Curse Potion. It will curse your armour and will stop it's regeneration."
Zhoom threw it at Shikute, cursing his armour.

142The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Shikute

Shikute

Before the potion hit Shikute, Shikute use Dark Energy Shield to destroy the potion, the potion was destroy to dust because of the Dark energy that Shikute use as a shield, and then Shikute said "Looks like you really want to fight me eh?" Shikute then suddenly appeared infront of Zhoom and then Shikute grabs Zhoom's face and smash him on the ground making a strong explosion, then Shikute reappeared at the labs entrance and say"Don't judge the book by its cover..oh and im a cutting edge technology that are called Cybernoid, I can't be cursed or poisoned" then Shikute walk out and dissappeared in the shadow of darkness.

Last edited by Shikute on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

143The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Zhoom got up.
"sigh... You're too weak."
(You're overpowered, Shik.)

144The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Shikute

Shikute

While Shikute was walking Shikute say "Oh, I forgot, there was a intruder, well I think I should get rid of the intruder right away" then Shikute walks toward where Spark was.

(Zhoom, my character is fast because he has a double exccelerator system on his foots that make him move really fast, oh and human could become Cybernoids too if they have the only and last Cybernoid that still live and that is me to make another Cybernoid based on my system or technology, well,they could still have their memory anyway but their strength could be improved limitless if they have a very powerful Cyber-elf)

145The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 pm

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

"Oh damn it, I see someone"

146The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Zhoom put his metal mask on.
"This... This causes me to affect you."
Zhoom turned his hand and a black hole appeared in his hand.
"This is my frenzy attack!"
Zhoom threw it at Shikute.
"You can't dodge this attack. Frenzy attacks can't be dodged. You can only be hit. Hit by the chaos void."
It hit Shikute and affected him with the Chaos Void, making him sleep.

147The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*After the Chaos Void hit Shikute, Shikute says "Ugh!...Damn you!!" Shikute then turned toward Zhoom and Charge his Dark energy at his horn and shot Cero Beam toward Zhoom's, the Cero beam hits Zhoom at the left of his body and Shikute's Cero beam also hits in the lab and create a explosion, leaving Zhoom with a serious injuries before Shikute goes to sleeps because of the Chaos Void.

148The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

"Ergh! At least you're asleep..."
Zhoom lifted Shikute up.
"Teleport!"
He elelported to the Castle Dungeons and put Shikute in a cell.

149The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Shikute

Shikute

*After Shikute was locked in the dungeon cell, Shikute was having a nightmare because of the Chaos Void, Shikute dreamed of all his friends and family were killed by the mavericks and he was badly injured, but before he died, somebody change Shikute's memory into data and transfer Shikute memory into a Cybernoid body thus saving Shikute's life.

150The Dark, Dark Universe - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dark, Dark Universe Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

*Vernix wook uo*

Vernix: 5 ays passed... on to see what's with shikute.

*Teleports To shikute*

Venrix: What the..; What's happening?

*Time stop*

Vernix: Phew, that's better, so, he got captured hmm? hmm? interesting....

*Time stop fades before Vernix notices, and the time continues, while Vernix is talking to himself*

*Wake up Raid*

Vernix: Hello there shikute, you're awake now, tell me what happened/

Last edited by Dronagon on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next