PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap50%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap50%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^

3 posters

Believe it or not

Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap0%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap0%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap50%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_lcap50%Bermuda Triangle Mystery.Shikute Geographic ^w^ I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shikute

Shikute

Well want to know something about Bermuda Triangle?
I will gladly tell you the secret of Bermuda triangle.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The Bermuda triangle is well known to everyone across the World because of the mystery that it hold.
some of the Ship and Plane that sail across Bermuda Triangle will be missing right?Well rumor says that anything that move across Bermuda Triangle has the chance to vanish because of UFO,monster,dragons or ghost has taken or eaten the people leaving the ship and plane under the sea.Well actually the rumor is wrong,the real story is that the Bermuda Triangle is actually the place where all Genie and Devils stay.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
It is the Genie and Devils kingdom,Humans is easy to be fooled by them,they has stolen the Humans onboard the Ship or Plane and put them in their world leaving only the Ship and Plane behind.

They are smarter than humans so watch out maybe they are looking at you while grinning right now,you don't know if they were there because only some people could see them when they are still alive.

But if you don't want to believe me its ok as long as some of the people know the real story and one day everyone will know too.

Riku

Riku
Admin
Admin

Personly, i don't believe it at all.
However, it wouldn't be sucha shock if it WAS true, since that's pretty logic, if you compare to UFO's, Monsters and sucha.

Anyway, Sience also has his story about it, and i think i'd believe that.

The real reason(s?) would be that:

1.)The Earthmagnetic field in that Area less strong, compared to the rest of the planet. But why, is still unknown. Some say that it could be because it would be the busiest area in the world, which cause that. (planes, boats,...)

2.) An other theory is that at that area there is a large Methane stock, which sometimes escapes, and rises. Boats sink because of that even before they can send a emergency sign. Fully translated by myself, probaly some writing mistakes..

These are only theories. but, you must know that the existence of this Bermuda Triangle isn't even fully proved. Nor proved not existing...

Shikute

Shikute

Well you know,I have just met one of the Devils,the devil trys to disturb me,but you know if I met or being disturb by demons or genies I will be angry,when the devils try to make me scare it just -CENSORED!- me of and you know what happen? I slap it right at the face Hah! I cannot be scared but such an ugly ghost,devils or etc.Anyway how yours?

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

Language, Shikute...
And there is no such thing as a ghost, or a demon, but there is only 1 devil, and that devil stays where it always is...

Shikute

Shikute

Don't worry Spark,it all shall be uncover when the nucklear wars is over,though I hope that the war wouldn't come it will still come.

Last edited by Shikute on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

But, don't say naughty words, because this site needs to be suitable for all ages.

Shikute

Shikute

Don't worry,i'll never say naughty words,Spark.

GLaDos

GLaDos
Admin
Admin

yeah then how come i censored out a word in your post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]