PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeCafé
WOBBUFFET LOGIN OR REGISTER NOW >:c
PokeCafé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeCafé
Test, test, wonderful test. -Dronagon's username Temporary changed to Riku- -Zeke's username changed to Zhoom- -Spark's username changed to System Shinx-

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Everything.. Is gone..
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am by Shikute

» Just in case...
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 pm by GLaDos

» Live Pokemon!
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm by Shikute

» The site... It's well.. passed away.
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm by Shikute

» *pop* SUDDENLY EEVEE
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 am by RaZorNeXus

» Stick together..
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Shikute

» Shikute Drawing
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm by Shikute

» Sorry guys...
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm by Shikute

» What is the most recent Anime you watched?
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 am by GLaDos

Poll

Favorite Unfezant?

This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. I_vote_lcap50%This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. I_vote_lcap50%This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time.. I_vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is rblxtackabutimummy

Our users have posted a total of 785 messages in 102 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the place for me to say something about why im not online for a long time..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shikute

Shikute

Hey guys, sorry for not being on for about a weeks, its just that im running out of cash to play at the cyber cafe, anyway I could see that you guys are going active again :3

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Don't worry. It doesn't matter if you're off for long. Just as long as you're back :P
(I'm Ice btw, the new Ice is thatguy3 from pokestadium.)

Ice

Ice

Welcome back :D

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

GO ON DEM CHAT ICE!!

Shikute

Shikute

I know that your username used to be Ice and the other Ice is another persons, you understand what I mean right?

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

Yep :P
The new Ice is thaguy3 from pokestadium.

Shikute

Shikute

Hmmmmm so many people come from Pokestadium at here, almost all I guess

Ice

Ice

Yeah. He has a link in his signature. I clicked it out of sheer boredom.

Tatsuaki

Tatsuaki
Admin
Admin

And dat is how I was reunited with mai best freind :P

Ice

Ice

Yes sir.

Shikute

Shikute

Anyway its great to have more people at here, I hope more people will come :3

Sponsored content